ALGO Leasing and Finance, Inc. (ALGO) is committed to protecting your privacy as a visitor to this website and as our valued client. Our company respects and values your data privacy rights, and makes sure that all personal data collected from you are processed in adherence to the general principles of transparency, legitimate purpose and proportionality.
ALGO recognizes its responsibilities under the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (R.A. No. 10173). By transacting with ALGO Leasing and Finance, Inc. through this website, you agree that we shall collect, use and process your personal information.
What Personal Information We Collect
Personal Information refers to any information, whether or not recorded in a material form, which can identify an individual. Generally, we collect the following personal information:
2. Home Address
3. Business Address
4. Email Address
5. Telephone Number-Work
6. Telephone Number-Home
7. Date of Birth
8. Marital Status
9. Specimen Signatures
10. Religion (Religious beliefs or affiliations)
13. Financial Information (such as income, expenses, balances, investments, tax, insurance, financial and transaction history, etc.)
14. Employment details
15. Offense committed or alleged to have been committed, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings
16. Issued by government agencies peculiar to an individual
• unique identifiers (eg TIN, UMID ID no., Driver’s License no, Passport no, GSIS/SSS number, Voter’s Registration no, etc)
• licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation
• tax returns
Why We Collect Your Personal Information
Personal information collected shall be used by the company for the following purposes:
1. Approve, facilitate, administer and process loan applications;
2. Send client’s statements, billings, notices and other such documents necessary for continued use of company’s products and services;
3. Perform profile analysis, behavioral modeling and analytics to understand needs, preferences and market trends to be able to improve and recommend suitable products and services;
4. Comply with operational, audit, administrative, credit and risk management processes, policies and procedures, the terms and conditions governing the organization’s products, services, facilities, legal and regulatory requirements of government regulators, judicial, supervisory bodies, tax authorities or courts of competent jurisdiction, as to the same maybe amended or supplemental from time to time;
5. To comply with applicable laws of the Philippines
6. Perform Human Resource activities such as:
• Screening, testing, and placement.
• Transfer, promotion, training, career enhancement and development.
• Payroll administration and determination / calculation of statutory benefits. Data are shared to Finance, external auditors, various government agencies, and third party payroll providers.
• Compliance with statutory request from DOLE, BIR,SSS,HDMF, PhilHealth and LGUs.
• Identification of persons to contact in case of emergency while at work.
• Employee discipline/ industrial relation activities to address employee’s behavior of conduct, performance concerns, and the likes.
• Monitoring of occupational health, sickness, and safety.
• References to legal entities, financial institutions, business and sanitation permit applications, qualified medical practitioners, potential future employees.
7. Perform other such activities permitted by law or with consent of affected individual.
When We Disclose Personal Information
There are variety of circumstances where we may need to share some of the information that you have provided to us. In these cases, we ensure that your personal information is disclosed on a confidential basis, and only in compliance with the Data Privacy Act.
We will never share your personal information to third parties outside ALGO except in special circumstances where you may have given your specific consent for, and as described in this policy.
In some instances, we may be required to disclose your personal information to our agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners and other third-party agencies and service providers as part of our regular business operations and for the provision of our products and services. This means we might share your information with:
• Our service providers, contractors, and professional advisers who help us provide our products and services. This includes partner companies, organizations, or agencies, and their sub-contractors.
• Our subsidiaries and affiliates with whom you have transaction with.
• Other companies to whom you have also given consent for us to share your information with; and
• Law enforcement and government agencies, but only when required by laws and regulations and other lawful orders and processes.
How We Protect and Store Your Personal Information
The security of information is very important to us. We assure you that any information you provided to us is protected. We have implemented technical, organizational, and physical security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized or fraudulent access, alteration, disclosure, misuse, and other unlawful activities. These are also designed to protect your information from other natural and human dangers.
The personal information we collected shall be stored in a secured vault/server. It shall be retained only for period necessary to serve the purpose for which it was collected or as required under any contract or by any applicable law.
Your Data Subject Rights
In accordance with the provisions of the Data Privacy Act, you have the right to:
• Be informed whether your personal information about you is being or has been processed;
• Require us and/or any of our representatives to correct any personal information about you which is inaccurate;
• Object to the processing of your personal information in case of changes or amendments to the said information supplied or declare to you;
• Access your personal information; and
• Suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal information from our system. Such act/s serves as your understanding and acknowledgement of our right to terminate the services or agreement with you.
If you feel that any of your data privacy rights have been violated or your personal information needs rectification, you may address your concerns to our Data Protection Officer.
What Happens When There Are Changes to This Policy
How to Contact Us
Data Protection Officer
(02) 817-9847, (02) 893-8843, (02) 813-2867
ALGO Leasing and Finance, Inc.
4th Flr. ALGO Center,
162 L.P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village
Makati City, Philippines